Our CSR strategy: A commitment to concrete actions
Awareness in school and university environments
At SOTUVER, we are convinced that education and awareness within the educational community are essential to shaping a more responsible future. This is why we have invested in the new generation by establishing partnerships with Tunisian universities. Our objective is to promote collaboration between the academic and business worlds.
Together we have developed an educational module aimed at teaching students the main stages of glass packaging manufacturing. We also educate students about the use of glass as a healthy material for consumer health. To make this initiative a reality, we have launched a glass material teaching program at ENIT.
In order to anchor this culture among younger generations, SOTUVER organizes visits to schools to raise students’ awareness of the importance of selective sorting at the source and its environmental benefits. We also encourage students from different universities to visit our production site to get an up-close look at the glass industry and our state-of-the-art equipment.
Internal commitments: valuing people
To achieve this, we promote social dialogue, fight against all forms of discrimination, promote diversity and strictly respect health, safety and working hours standards. We are also committed to developing the skills of our employees through employee involvement and empowerment, as well as specific training adapted to the needs of our company.
- Provide a secure, positive and motivating work environment.
- Offer professional and personal development opportunities.
- Value the talents and skills of each team member.
- Encourage continuous learning and professional and personal development.
- Promote an inclusive, respectful and collaborative corporate culture, promoting a sense of belonging.
- Encourage communication and collaboration between different teams and entities.
Commitments to third parties: lasting collaboration
We are committed to meeting the needs and expectations of our stakeholders to guarantee our sustainability and sustainable development. Our approach translates into:
- Transparency in our relationships with our donors.
- Seeking a mutually beneficial relationship with our suppliers.
- Societal actions and subsidies awarded to projects contributing to regional development.
Raptor Team sports association (Bir Mcherga)
Ennesri Festival in Zaghouan
At SOTUVER, our CSR Strategy is anchored in concrete actions aimed at promoting social responsibility, education and sustainability, while strengthening our commitment to our employees and partners. Join us in our approach to a more responsible and more promising future.